Various Issues with Liberty D3 2.0

shinobi13

Reaction score
First off, thank you to the Liberty Team for this rom!

I followed the instructions posted in the sticky for this rom. No issues installing. I factory wiped/reset, clean cache/davlik as well.

Issues:

1. When in dock mode in my car (vehicle moving or at a standstill, yes GPS is enabled) I have google maps up with traffic and satellite enabled in layers with no destination for a route. Just shows me driving around. When I have this setup the map/blue triangle icon does not move. Though when I back out and deselect satellite map, and go back into maps with no destination everything is fine. If I put a destination in and have sattelitte and traffic layers enabled, good to go.

2. In the market, I have noticed that two apps so far say "your device is not compatible with this" . They are rom toolbox (currently installed and working, trying to get the update) and go locker. I have all the other go apps installed and they are working fine. I downloaded a go theme (ICS) from the market and I cannot use it because I cannot download go locker.

I would appreciate any feedback on how to correct this or if anyone else has noticed this as well. This is the first rom I have installed on this phone (D3) (not a noob, my OG droid has been flashed many times with various roms, never bricked).

Thank you for any all guidance and assistance.
:hail:

OP
shinobi13

shinobi13

Reaction score
Another issue I found this morning is I put my phone in sleep mode and had to do a battery pull in order to start it.back up. also once booted no data was coming in. superuser fc as well. To fix this I downloaded the update fix to superuser and also went into juice defender clicked on boot work around went from aggressive to balanced profile then back to aggresive. All is good now. Anyone else experiance this issue or the others listed in my previous post?
Thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

svickstc

Reaction score
I would try a fresh flash of the phone, I have yet to see any of these issues on mine...

I flashed from sbf and the only issue I have is force closed keyboard when you quickly slide it open sometimes

OP
shinobi13

shinobi13

Reaction score
I would try a fresh flash of the phone, I have yet to see any of these issues on mine...

I flashed from sbf and the only issue I have is force closed keyboard when you quickly slide it open sometimes

Thanks. After another issue that caused a black screen after boot, I used safestrap and reinstalled the rom. Everything seems to be smooth as silk now. Must have been a quirk with the original install.

Thanks!:D