Vaporcade

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I told him to go somewhere else. I think he realized I wasn't playing. Didn't see him again the rest of the night.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I can't find any info on radios.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
This might be the dumbest thing I have ever seen, my grand dislike for vaping aside even. Like liftedplan mentioned, those vaping devices leak. I guess if you like chemical liquid dripping all over your phone and you're REALLY into vaping, this one is just for you.

That being said, here's this amazing video that sums up my feelings towards vaping:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why I don't drip and drive
1b71ede0b8558cb10d6fedf8e686f4af.jpg

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's dependent upon location... if I'm in my house vaping up a storm and you can't see in front of you. well it's my house. if I'm at your house and ask if I can vape and you say sure just don't create a dog, cool I'll keep it down some. it's all about respect.
Now that I've discovered dripping and building I vape only in rooms with an exhaust fan in my house (I never smoked in the house at all) and when away from the home I treat it like smoking as far as etiquette goes.
I'd never try a phone vape battery though, even on my tanks, because that miniscule mah wouldn't last half a day for me and my sub ohm tanks. I do use my old MVP vape battery as backup charger for my phone though.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><