Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
vaporcade.jpg

Some ideas are good, some aren't. Sometimes you can take two very different things that people use everyday and combine them to make something better. I don't think this is one of them. Vaping has become popular. And we all know smartphones are too. But combining them into one, in my opinion, is just too much. Check it out for yourself

Jupiter™ Cellular Vaping™ – Vaporcade

Tapped from a Nexus 6

Last edited by a moderator:

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Uhhh... Why???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This truly is a WTF News of the day! This item should not exist! lol

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I make e-liquid for a living and vape daily... I don't know how I feel about this. You're going to be getting a sub-par vaping experience. That tank at the top will need to be set to a rather high resistance to prevent you from killing your battery in a few hours. I can take down a 2600mAh battery in about two hours... In my larger device with two 2500mAh batteries in series I can, at low enough ohm, kill the battery in about 5 hours.

not to mention, tanks leak... I know I don't want e-liquid all over my phone... HORRIBLE idea.

oh and no clouds... ever

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Someone will buy it....

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are they trying to imitate my Darth Vaper?
2b9d44d485c4592fb4a71e9874c9b2d7.jpg

Not even close

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why vape at all?
Vaping is an alternative to smoking, a much much better alternative. I'm not saying it's healthier per-say (The healthiest alternative is oxygen, unless you live in a city like LA and you might as well vape cause that smog is NOT healthy) however I know exactly what goes into that liquid. Propelyne Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Flavoring and Nicotine. compared to everything that comes from burning cigarettes and tobacco.

You don't have to vape, and I should by no means vape like an A hole... there's a term DVLAAH (Don't Vape like an A Hole) and if I'm vaping or cloud chasing I shouldn't be blowing it at you if you don't want me to, regardless of the fact that it's harmless you may not want to stand in a strawberry smelling cloud and I should respect that. Unless you're in my house or a place that's for vaping in which case gtfo or stfu ;)o_O

this is a novel idea, it's just that though a novelty... and I can see that tank breaking or leaking and just demolishing that "phone" great try and I'm sure they'll sell some... I just don't see any serious cloud chaser or vaper using it.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It's what the wife & I used years ago to quit. We actually started with Ecigs, before vaping was even a thing. It helped us kick the habit and it helped quite a few of our family & friends over the years. No smelly tobacco smoke on your hands, clothes & breath, no harmful carcinogens etc. If you've never smoked before you don't know the additive effects and how hard it truly is to quit. Electronic cigarettes & Vaping is a great alternative.

S5 tap'n

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I have no problems with ecigs or vaping. When you create a fog then I do.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have no problems with ecigs or vaping. When you create a fog then I do.
I think it's dependent upon location... if I'm in my house vaping up a storm and you can't see in front of you. well it's my house. if I'm at your house and ask if I can vape and you say sure just don't create a dog, cool I'll keep it down some. it's all about respect.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Dude at the bar blew a whole vape cloud thing in my face last weekend. I wanted to beat his ass. No respect.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dude at the bar blew a whole vape cloud thing in my face last weekend. I wanted to beat his ass. No respect.
should have, hence the term DVLAAH as I stated above... you don't blow that in people faces unless you're messing around with friends who also vape or a close friend and just wanna get under his skin.

otherwise you deserve to have your ass beat. did you say anything to him about it?