1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

v6 supercharger

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by kanyonkritter, Jul 6, 2011.

1. kanyonkritter

kanyonkritter Member

I have the latest CM7 build and am using...rather trying to use v6 supercharger vs.5 but I cannot disable "lock in home memory" any help would be appreiciated
  2. EAK

EAK New Member

3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay New Member

There is also one in local.prop that has to be changed.

However if I'm not mistaken, this is an unnecessary step. If you can fin my thread "v6 supercharger and ss5.4" (or something like that), it explains it all in there.

I am running the script now and did not do this step and its working just fine.

Sent from OG Droid sporting SS5.4 w/HoneyGingerComb and Chevy's lv1.0ghz kernal
  4. kanyonkritter

kanyonkritter Member

Thank you gentleman :) is anyone using deprimed?
  5. LT*

LT* New Member

I'm using the deprimed kernel. I flashed it late last week, and have been getting better battery life for sure. With my normal use, I would be down to 30 or so percent by 10pm, but now with the same use, I'm at 50% at 10pm. I did try to supercharge it, but I couldn't un-check lock in memory, and the phone ran like crap until I un-supercharged and eventually had to reflash 4.5 system and boot and then reload deprimed to fix it. I tried all the fixed for the super charger, but nothing seemed to work.
  6. Mohawk3

Mohawk3 New Member

I just did the one in build.prop only and was able to uncheck lock home in memory.
Search tags for this page

disable v6 supercharger

euviewpad7 kernel
how to disable lock home in memory android

how to use v6 supercharger

latest supercharger v6

motorola droid a855 v6 superscript