1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

V4 Impressions

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by 666ogre666, Dec 18, 2010.

1. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

So I've only been on v4 for a little now but so far no bugs, I really like the theme and the ui for installing new apps through elite settings is great, especially now its integrated into settings. Overall couldn't be happier for a test build. Only thing I miss is the MIUI phone. If you want the test build hit up Actngrezy on twitter. Thanks Actngrezy for another addition of your amazing rom. I look forward to the final release!

Sent from my Full Android using DroidForums App
  2. h4ckd

h4ckd New Member

I think he didn't want anything posted on v4 yet, but I could be wrong.
    and yes, its an incredible build and his work keeps getting better. :lifting:
  3. motiond

motiond New Member

I think he just didn't want a link to the dl posted, at least that's how I interpreted it!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  4. Nuance

Nuance New Member

Either way, it's great to know that you guys are enjoying his next development. Personally I find his roms to be tops (I keep coming back to 3.5), and I really look forward to the official release of version 4.

Enjoy!
  5. bpassino

bpassino New Member

I am trying the preview also. It's less than an hour, but I like it. I do miss the green highlights around the dialog boxes and around the alarm clock icon. when attempting to zipalign I get application not responding dialog too when i try and scroll the options. maybe it is still working. Anyway, it appears to be another great release.
  6. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Yea the zipalign and and update apps kinda make it freeze for a little but I think they do work

Sent from my Full Android using DroidForums App
  7. bpassino

bpassino New Member

yes u just have to wait. it came around
  8. Riley

Riley New Member

I don't think he wanted this posted at all...he specified that on twitter. Either way he's burning the wick at both ends to get official b4 out.

Sent from my Full Android using Tapatalk
  9. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

All I wanted to do was provide a space for testers to report issues to make it as easy as possible to report on the new build. What I took from his tweet was that he didn't want the download link anywhere but if I'm wrong and he doesn't want this talked about anywhere feel free to delete this thread. I'm just trying to help Actngrezy male his already stellar rom as bug free as possible.
  10. h4ckd

h4ckd New Member

I don't think he is gonna be upset bro. mabey if a download link was posted but that's not the case. so while on topic anyone having issues? so far this is solid and smooth, couldn't be happier.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  11. Riley

Riley New Member

Gotcha....didn't mean to sound weird about it. :)

No issues on my end. Very fast and cool simple UI. This is my first time on PE. I'm stoked for the official release.

One thing...im google search bar the word google looks odd.

Sent from my Full Android using Tapatalk
  12. h4ckd

h4ckd New Member

It's all good. Yeah I've been with p.e from v1 and it's my rom of choice above all others for performance and speed.
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  13. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

I have to agree with everyone here of course...I've been running his latest build and its perfect so far...When v4 drops its gonna be awesome...

But at the rate things are going I wouldnt be surprised if we see a source build of 2.3 soon..........very soon............:)
  14. h4ckd

h4ckd New Member

I noticed you put slayhers 1.7 kernel, by that you mean his LFY kernels? the only kernels on his topic in cyanogen's forums are still 1.6
    do you notice a difference between 1.6 and LFY kernels? I thought they were the same just labeled different for LFY, but let me know that interests me
  15. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Yea I noticed that too, I'm not a big fan of it but I've seen it done on alot of different themes
  16. lopedog

lopedog New Member

I'm looking forward to this as really enjoyed v3.5 and previous verisons, but recently switched due issues with draining my battery

17. H4zyBuddha

H4zyBuddha New Member

Does anyone know why my physical keyboard randomly inserts letters that I don't want? It works for a sentence and then it starts putting 0v instead of space and pressing delete makes a bunch of other random letters. I have to use my virtual then because the physical is worthless in every aspect

18. mojo_droid

mojo_droid Premium Member Premium Member Developer

FYI, for any testers, there is a new section on the PE forums specifically for testers where you can post all thoughts about the test builds and report any bugs, etc.

if you are a tester register on the PE forum and send me or actngrezy a pm so we can get you access to it

Link: PE Forum
Search tags for this page

download around dro1d v6