V1.3 Question

DroidMan3977

Reaction score
I was just wondering if v1.3 has has the miui app thats in 1.2 that lets you dl and install apps from it. srry i dont no wat its called cuz its in Chinese but the icon for it is like 4 dif colored overlapping squares.

fizeke136

Reaction score
I was just wondering if v1.3 has has the miui app thats in 1.2 that lets you dl and install apps from it. srry i dont no wat its called cuz its in Chinese but the icon for it is like 4 dif colored overlapping squares.

if i remember correctly the file name was appshare.apk or something like that. im not 100% sure. and no, its not included in v1.3

fizeke136

Reaction score
oh thx was it spose to b in english?

im actually not sure about that. I think i remember someone saying it wasn't in English so they weren't sure why it was included in the first place. but again im not sure. i just remember the name because i needed to remove some apps from the system folder and that was one of the ones i removed. sorry i don't know much more about it. hopefully if someone else does they'll respond.

OP
DroidMan3977

DroidMan3977

Reaction score
thx now i no i dont need to install the 1.3 plus ive ben hearing bad things ab it.

Nsievo

Reaction score
no it wasnt cause it was a relation to the chinese market.. even if it was translated to english all the apps would b in chinese and support areas in china.. like their fancy widget

OP
DroidMan3977

DroidMan3977

Reaction score
quik q but wuld the milestone 11.26 boot on the droid?

fizeke136

Reaction score
Really? I haven't really had any problems with it except for my launcher force closing every once in a while but that rarely happens. But then again, everyone's phone is different even though they're the same.

Nsievo

Reaction score
oh well idk about the apps then cause when i d/led the 3rd 1 which is fancy widgets it was all in chinese and supported china areas....i have no clue on that question.. id just wait for it to be ported to the droid just so i dont gotta deal with the crashes if i just did the milestone one

OP
DroidMan3977

DroidMan3977

Reaction score
well see i just wanted to try the new features then go back to 1.2