v1.1.1 Gem Settings Issue

Vengeance

Reaction score
Since updating to 1.1.1, every time I've tried to open Gem Settings it immediately FCs. I've tried wiping and clean installing, still no help.

wingdo

Reaction score
You've had a lot of views and no responses. I guess everyone is looking at this and thinking what I am.

Never seen that. You've wiped data and cache, and clean installs and still noting? Sorry, I've got nothing.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try again - a completely clean install (wiping data+cache) with just sapphire base package + gapps.

If you get FCs on opening GEM settings, grab a logcat and post on the bug tracker.

I've not heard of anyone else with this issue.

InfernoX51

Reaction score
Try again - a completely clean install (wiping data+cache) with just sapphire base package + gapps.

If you get FCs on opening GEM settings, grab a logcat and post on the bug tracker.

I've not heard of anyone else with this issue.

+1 to that

Also could try using the manual format functions in CW - under partitions menu. Format Boot, System, Data, Cache.

Fultz33

Reaction score
This happened to me before but not coming to this version. If you are using titanium backup to restore your apps, try not restoring Gem Settings.

AuroEdge

Reaction score
Use standard voltage kernel (default installation comes with one), wipe sd card, and plug into ac adapter. Still having problems on a fresh flashing?