[v0.8+] Liberty Bug Reports

jhwarehouse

Reaction score
I know that playback of music on Amazon'c MP3 Cloud Drive hasn't worked since 0.6 and now 0.8. Any hope of a fix in the future?

Otherwise 0.8 is running smooth.

Thanks

I'm running 0.8 and I'm listening to the amazon MP3 Cloud Drive as I type this. What behavior are you seeing?

searayman

Reaction score
My issue is that the Wireless signal still changes colors from white to yellow. The yellow doe snot seem to be sticking.

msu

Reaction score
No Service

Ok, I took the dive again and installed Lib.08. Got everything the way I liked it and noticed that I didn't have D2 bootstrap on so I loaded the app. I rebooted (multiple times and cleared cache) and now I have no service!!!!!!
When I pull the pull down bar down it just flies right back up. I go into to my setting to turn on my 3g service and the option is greyed out.. I have not clue what I did, but this is really annoying. Sad thing is I was just about to make a back up but wasn't totally set up yet.

I can't get into about phone either, it just bounces right back out. I'm seeing this a lot in a few things now????

PS, I chose whipe date/cache when installing this.
Also, do I need both liberty free and paid installed or just the paid one if you paid?

Last edited:

Ericehill

Reaction score
I know that playback of music on Amazon'c MP3 Cloud Drive hasn't worked since 0.6 and now 0.8. Any hope of a fix in the future?

Thanks

I'm running 0.8 and I'm listening to the amazon MP3 Cloud Drive as I type this. What behavior are you seeing?
Upon choosing a song from the cloud, the program force closes. I read that this was a problem with version 0.6 and 0.7. I've always wiped system/cache with each new version. If there is a trick to try, I'll be glad to give it a whirl.

Thanks

Scallywag1

Reaction score
EDIT: wife unplugged it. Feel stupid. Nothing to see. Move along....Sorry

My wifi is acting weird. It says scanning for about 2 seconds then stops. Then it does it again all over. No networks come up. Anyone have a solution? I wiped everything from 7 to 8.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

jhwarehouse

Reaction score

Thanks

Upon choosing a song from the cloud, the program force closes. I read that this was a problem with version 0.6 and 0.7. I've always wiped system/cache with each new version. If there is a trick to try, I'll be glad to give it a whirl.

Thanks

Are you restoring amazon mp3 from a previous backup or are you downloading it straight from the Amazon Appstore app? Restoring a backup hasn't worked very well for me. Are you running the newest version of the Amazon Appstore? You can find the version under the settings menu in the Amazon Appstore. I think the current version of the Amazon Appstore is 1.14, at least that's what version I'm running.

lthown

Reaction score
The Liberty customizer doesn't appear to load the different accounts - I selected to have it add accounts for facebook and picasa, neither show up in the add accounts screen.

mopartonyg

Reaction score
Whenever my phone reboots after getting done with the Liberty Customizer, it gets stuck at the boot animation. The screen is responsive underneath, but the boot animation is still going.

What options did you select in the customizer?
hey jr i had same problem with being stuck in reboot, i tried all blur, all aosp, and mixed with pull down changer and with out. i think blur launcher was causing my problem. now have adw and mixed options and all is ok. thanks for all your great work ( and also thank the liberty team). tony

TeeX

Reaction score
The Liberty customizer doesn't appear to load the different accounts - I selected to have it add accounts for facebook and picasa, neither show up in the add accounts screen.

I also can't get it to add/ recognize my google music account. Under my google account it lists my chromemarks, contacts, gmail, and calendar, but not my google music.

any help?

Ericehill

Reaction score

Thanks

Are you restoring amazon mp3 from a previous backup or are you downloading it straight from the Amazon Appstore app? Restoring a backup hasn't worked very well for me. Are you running the newest version of the Amazon Appstore? You can find the version under the settings menu in the Amazon Appstore. I think the current version of the Amazon Appstore is 1.14, at least that's what version I'm running.
I restored it for ver 0.8 but fresh install from amazon for 0.7. I went ahead and deleted Amazon Apps software and Cloud Player. Deleted the AmazonMP3 directory off the SD card and reinstalled from Amazon. It crashes even reading the files off the SD. Google Music and Poweramp work fine. I even unchecked the Zipalign options from the Liberty Settings menu and rebooted prior to the reinstall. Weird thing is my other Amazon apps work great. Tomorrow I'll wipe and reinstall 0.8 and install everything from Google Market (no restoring). I'll update this post with my results.

Thanks Again

MagnumX

Reaction score
Can't seem to run Liberty Customizer. Everything else seems to be working fine, but even when I am connected to wifi, it downloads the files, says "setting up files", and then prompts me to update again. I've updated this over 10 times and it still keeps wanting to update? Only reason I need liberty customizer is to enable blur email, my main email account is through apple's mobile me.

Try deleting libertycustomizer.zip and libertycustomizer directory off your sdcard.

This seemed to do the trick. Thanks!!

salem

Reaction score
On the lockscreen, the unlock and mute icons don't pull all the way to the circle.

TeeX

Reaction score

I also can't get it to add/ recognize my google music account. Under my google account it lists my chromemarks, contacts, gmail, and calendar, but not my google music.

any help?

nevermind. got it.

just had to delete and re-add from market, then "activate"/ sync the app with my account. For some reason it wouldn't sync them if I had turned off my market (background data).

good to go :)

rearview

Reaction score
No 3G

Am I the only one losing 3G with this rom?? I don't get it