[v0.8+] Liberty Bug Reports

parrotheadmjb

Reaction score
Using AOSP text messaging app, have it set to vibrate only when I receive a text message.... it never vibrates. I have the same setting set for email in my Gmail app, it works fine for email.

Vitality

Reaction score
I've downloaded Handcent sms for an sms replacement and it wont allow me to send picture messages, however it let's me send sound, etc. Same thing goes for the aosp messaging app that liberty came with

saywhaa

Reaction score
I've downloaded Handcent sms for an sms replacement and it wont allow me to send picture messages, however it let's me send sound, etc. Same thing goes for the aosp lmao that liberty came with

handcent doesnt like liberty for some reason, its what i used to use. then i was getting double-triple text messages so i switched to goSMS and i havent had any problems yet.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
everyone is talking about how v0.8 doesn't have music lock screen controls. Is that for blur or asop music. I have the lock screen controls with blur, but i do not have them with asop.

xNewmanx

Reaction score
Every time I try to attach an audio file to a txt it FCs. I would really love to have this fixed. I am running completely blurless.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Vitality

Reaction score
Every time I try to attach an audio file to a txt it FCs. I would really love to have this fixed. I am running completely blurless.

Try out Handcent SMS it has so many more features and customization's than the stock app

chese159

Reaction score
Seem to be having lots of issues getting into bootstrap or any kind of recovery for that matter, even the default android one won't come up. The D2 bootstrapper didn't seem to come installed by default, I've installed it and it's come up a couple of times but it doesn't seem to be working currently...

I'm also currently stuck on the big spinning "LIBERTY ROM" portion of the boot animation, even though I get feedback from touching the edges of the screen and messing with the volume controls. This happened after I used the customizer to change to the blur loader to try and see how it looked. These are the most annoying ones so far hope these are fixed soon, still have to figure out how to get out of this boot loop.

preusstang

Reaction score
So, just installed .8, and I noticed the settings menu on the stock email application (using it for corporate right now) has some issues. The refresh button is a big green speaker icon, and the icons are missing for Compose and Accounts. I can get screenshot, and logs, whatever you need if it hasn't already been looked at. I didn't read through the entire thread to look if it has been reported before.

Dude I know. I've been reporting this since v0.5.
The icons are messed up in the inbox settings, read settings, and compose settings menus. I've already posted screens and ppl think im an idiot. Evidently no one uses the email but us.
I've wiped data/cache/dalvik and even SBF'ed / reinstalled.

Check out the screens yo

cjriddle22

Reaction score
So, just installed .8, and I noticed the settings menu on the stock email application (using it for corporate right now) has some issues. The refresh button is a big green speaker icon, and the icons are missing for Compose and Accounts. I can get screenshot, and logs, whatever you need if it hasn't already been looked at. I didn't read through the entire thread to look if it has been reported before.

The icons are messed up in the inbox settings, read settings, and compose settings menus. I've already posted screens and ppl think im an idiot. Evidently no one uses the email but us.

Check out the screens yo

Are you guys just using the email for Corporate Email? I am using it for syncing with my office's Microsoft Exchange and I do not see the errors you are seeing. I selected the blur email with the Liberty customizer...

However, I am having some issues with black background on black text, so I cannot see any of my folders, labels, etc.

Check out my screen shots.

preusstang

Reaction score

Check out the screens yo

Are you guys just using the email for Corporate Email? I am using it for syncing with my office's Microsoft Exchange and I do not see the errors you are seeing. I selected the blur email with the Liberty customizer...

However, I am having some issues with black background on black text, so I cannot see any of my folders, labels, etc.

Check out my screen shots.

Im using it for IMAP. Im not getting your folders black on black error because my menu looks different for some reason..

But theres also an error on the options menu for the folders page. As shown here

esmier

Reaction score
can anyone else not get into the bootstrapper/recovery? i havent ever since .8 and i have wiped and re installed multiple times

mtbhk44

Reaction score
can anyone else not get into the bootstrapper/recovery? i havent ever since .8 and i have wiped and re installed multiple times

Crap - sorry - forget it - wrong forum - LOL!!!!

cobrax333

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a bug specifically in .8 since i was on Liberty 2.0 before, but i have noticed that it takes much longer for my car to sync with the address book over bluetooth than it did before.

Has anyone else had similar bluetooth issues?

tattedupboy

Reaction score
WTF. Since flashing to .8, the accelerometer doesn't work, (only goes to landscape mode if I slide out the keyboard( there's no bluetooth connectivity, and worst of all, the entire home row seems to be off with regard to the corresponding alt symbols; for example, pressing alt+s produces an exclamation point when it should produce a pound sign. Help

shoobox

Reaction score

Havent tested this, but found this in a separate area:

Recovery has been changed in Gingerbread release
1. Turn your phone off.
2. Hold down “Home” and press the “Power”. Hold them until the Motorola (or custom) logo appears
3. Release the “Power” button, but continue to hold the “Home” button until you see an exclamation mark (!)
4. Release the “Home” button and press the “Volume UP & Down” keys at the same time once (and only once!)
5. Power button to select and Volume up and down to scroll