V0.5

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ricv, Aug 23, 2010.

1. imati0n

imati0n Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we all need to accept that Pete isn't working on the Droid 1 anymore.

2. rlarson_mn

rlarson_mn Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I think Pete would inform the user community of those intentions if that was true. As in every ones life 'stuff happens'. Patience if the action verb other wise move onto another ROM and come back in a month to check where Petes at. Thats my humble advise.

3. Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Dam this tread is depressing BB was my first Eclair and froyo rom D: Peter were are you

4. donerico

donerico Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am planning on finally making the jump this weekend and root my D1. Would this ROM be a step back from FRG22D? This was at the top of the my list of ROMs to try, should I go somewere else until 0.5?

5. rlarson_mn

rlarson_mn Member

Ratings:
    +1
    IMHO even though it is true a step back from the sence that BB V0.4 is based upon an earlier release of FRG22 my personal experience of going to FRG22B was to return to BB V0.4 within a week simply due to stability, speed and battery usage. At this point I intend to wait for V0.5 when ever it arrives. If you have any doubts try BB V0.4 for a week then install FRG22D and make your own judgement.

6. orizzle

orizzle Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Root stock frg22d and install p3droid lv 1ghz kernel. Better than any rom I've ever flashed.

7. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    The only trolls are the people who are saying he won't come out with anything. He said he is still working on it, and he says it just about every week, so let him do his work and live his life too. I don't understand why people have no patience when we get updates from him every good once in a while, God forgive him for taking time out of his busy college-and-job life to satisfy people who have no gratitude towards his work, even though they enjoy it from time to time.

8. jville95

jville95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :icon_ laughup:

:rofl3:

:icon_ owned:

This thread was hilarious!! Good one guys!

9. phreek

phreek Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I appreciate his hard work, I've been a BB fan for about as long as I've had my Droid. I too am anxiously awaiting the next update though. :)

Due to some bugs though, I'm going to jump to SS 4.7 until the next BB release.

#93 phreek, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  10. streetrod

streetrod Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I get the bootloops and trouble with the newers roms , BB .4 is the only backup that will work, cm6,UD , SS, wont restore. I thank pete for his solid rom.

11. Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass Senior Member

Ratings:
    +123
    I jumped to Liquid a few days ago, couldn't take it anymore. I'd recommend it to anyone, it's just as solid and actually more bugless than bugless is. I'm still a BB fanboy and will return when I see 0.5 actually in the wild, but for those of you on the fence Liquid is a fantastic option. :)

12. Lurkingfear

Lurkingfear Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I too have jumped to another ROM (about a month ago), im using Sapphire 1.0 at the moment (haven't upgraded to 1.1) it runs great. I had problems with reboots and such on BB 0.4 at 800mhz speed. Saph does not reboot at 800mhz and runs real good. I'd recommend that to anyone as well. I probably wont jump to 0.5 if it comes out.