V0.5 auto rotate home screen doesnt work with home++?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by turbotank, Sep 28, 2010.

1. turbotank

turbotank New Member

Like the title says just updated and im using Home++, the auto rotate is checked and it will not rotate the home screen like it did on 0.4? It rotates for apps but not the home screen. Thoughts?
  2. turbotank

turbotank New Member

WOW so nobody has had this problem!? Its beyond pissing me off. this was the biggest problem I had when the droid was stock and home++ solved that. now after the 0.5 update it doesnt work!! Ive checked settings everywhere that I know, ive checked them in settings, Home++ preferences and looked for something in spare parts.... nothing works... PELASE HOW DO I GET IT BACK!
  3. JoeFresco

JoeFresco New Member

I don't know the answer, but I use Home++ on .5, and autorotation works exactly like it used to. I guess you may try clearing cache/settings and reloading the ROM.
  4. turbotank

turbotank New Member

I tried the rom and that didnt work I ended up uninstalling home++ and reinstalling it and it worked... That was a PITA I was freakin out. when I first got the droid a while back and it didnt autorotate the home screen I almost got rid of it thats how much I cant stand it. Anyway, Im fixed and rockin Slayher 1200 :)
Search tags for this page

4.1.2 t999 screen rotation doesnt work