1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

v0.4BB Can't get back visual voicemail

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by khaos337, Aug 3, 2010.

1. khaos337

khaos337 New Member

I have read in other posts here (including the sticky with the release notes) that I should just be able to download verizon's visual voicemaill app from the market as it's not included with BB v0.4. Problem it is not available in the market for me to download. Has anyone else run into this issue? Any solutions? I am using the Motorola Droid.
  2. J*Bishop

J*Bishop New Member

drop verizons visual vm and try using google voice.
  3. ChugIt

ChugIt New Member

I used Visual Voicemail on my old Env2 and loved it. However on Droids the sound is horrible and not worth the money. I have Google Voice now and never looked back. Don't pay Verizon for this service, use that money to order a pizza for the game or something man.
  4. jrod1990

jrod1990 New Member

I thought I read something about VV not being available to D/L if you were on a froyo rom, something about the market would only show the froyo apps??? I'm probably wrong but I'm just throwing that out there.
  5. justin.graeff

justin.graeff New Member

Yeah, it doesn't show up in the market for some reason. You'll have to find someone with the .apk and have them post it for you to get it back.
  6. generikal

generikal New Member

I'm in the same boat. Anyone have this apk?
  7. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

I had to find it on a previous ROM and move it (via Androzip) to my system folder and reinstall it for it to work. Its been over a month so I don't recall each and every step I did. Jrummy helped me ALOT!
  8. khaos337

khaos337 New Member

Google voice for some reason says it can not verify my phone number. I would definitely use that if I could get it to work
Search tags for this page
screenshots4bb

screenshots4bb.com/screenshot

www.4bb./screenshgot