1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

V0.3 built from source?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by thooten, Jun 29, 2010.

1. thooten

thooten New Member

OK so maybe I missed something, but is BB v0.3 actually built from source? I don't think I've seen Pete give a direct answer, just other people speculating based on the FRF83 designation.

Facebook Sync appears to work, which as far as I know is NOT the case on other built-from-source ROMS, with the very recent exception of Sapphire 0.6.2. This leads me to think that BB v0.3 is probably not built from source.

Pete? Anybody else? Thanks.
  2. hennbc

hennbc New Member

The download link in the OP is named FRF83.
  3. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

4. mcapozzi

mcapozzi New Member

I'm pretty sure that Facebook sync doesn't work, every time I try to add a Facebook account it goes back to the accounts list. I never get prompted for a username/password.

-Mike

PS - Nevermind, I fixed the Facebook issue (have to clear the data for Facebook if coming from a different ROM).
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010