v0.2.1 Crash on lockscreen (not due to volume/power buttons)

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by jimmygoon, Jun 17, 2010.

1. rdoane

rdoane Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the same problem. I've tried Chevy's ulow 1ghz, low 1ghz, low 1.25ghz ghz, med 1.25ghz, and ulow 1.25ghz. I still have the same problem no matter what kernel I'm using.

2. jscanzoni

jscanzoni New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I read on another forum that it could be accidentally pressing the camera button slightly whey pressing the power button to unlock. I am going to try to male a conscious effort to not accidentally press it and see if that was the issue.

3. zloca

zloca New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the same problem with pete's installed kernel. I hope somebody figures out the problem!

4. daveywave

daveywave Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just a bit of an update...

Tried chevyNo1 ultra low volt kernel on .21... would reboot almost instantly after boot.
    Went to the low volt kernel then would only reboot upon waking the phone after a long standby (15+ minutes)

I didn't try the standard volt kernel... I was so frustrated I reverted back to .1

But for kicks I tried the ultra low volt kernel on .1 and it too would reboot, but only after heavy use when the screen is already on.

Jumped up to the low volt kernel and been rock solid for 24 hours straight...

Search tags for this page

android crash when lock screen

bb 10 gmusic crash lockscreen

lock button crashes android phone

lock button of my andrioid phone crashed