V 2.3 RE-Root?

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Doubtful, as long as you're rooted before 2.3 is released. May have to wait a few days for someone to root the official ota but there's a good chance root users will have a leaked version of the ota before the official release anyway. In short, don't worry about it, the dev community rocks!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L

Morlince

Reaction score
I'm thinking by the time 2.3 comes to us, we will already have a leaked vs. that will have been modded into a custom rom long before it 'officially' comes out. That's what i think...

Morlince

Reaction score
Doubtful, as long as you're rooted before 2.3 is released. May have to wait a few days for someone to root the official ota but there's a good chance root users will have a leaked version of the ota before the official release anyway. In short, don't worry about it, the dev community rocks!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L

You beat me

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
CM and UD are both being worked on already. both are 2.3.3 based lol. Well beat the ota to the playing field lol

OP
P

Paulb787

Reaction score
Great news.. being rooted like this we should be cautious of any updates to the phone.? What I'm trying to ask is for example we have the internal space problem HTC is saying they will have an update for that. We wouldn't be able to just apply that without the worry of loosing root

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Great news.. being rooted like this we should be cautious of any updates to the phone.? What I'm trying to ask is for example we have the internal space problem HTC is saying they will have an update for that. We wouldn't be able to just apply that without the worry of loosing root

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

No don't apply them. Wait til a rooted version is released within a day or two of the its dropping.

Sent from my ThunderBolt!