1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

V.08 faster than V.07?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Pesti13nce, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Pesti13nce

Pesti13nce New Member

I'm having a terrible experience with this new Version .07 it is slow as all get out. I'm having all kinds of issues, i did the normal stuff to help speed things up and it's bareable even went to 1.2ghz medium volt on O'clock and it got a little better. The lag especially in opening apps ESPECIALLY Handcent, is just brutal screen freezes all the time i mean i've even had it freeze when unlocking it. I'll probably install the nightlie this weekend don't have the time to deal with a wipe and reinstall lol.

Seriously people that have made the leap is it better/faster?
  2. tnygigles66

tnygigles66 New Member

I didn't have any lag, screen freezes, or random reboots at all with v.7,
  3. Pesti13nce

Pesti13nce New Member

hmm, i don't have any random reboots but it's slow.. maybe it's an app causing issues.. i'll have to play around.
  4. ldopa

ldopa New Member

It's not any faster than 0.7 IMO. A little lag right after the install but now it's okay. Try the imoseyon_tweaks_v7.1.zip (flash in cw). Also, try enabling the interactive governor in liberty settings and setting it in droid overclock. Helps a lot. I'm running underclocked at 900mhz and its snappy.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict
  5. Pesti13nce

Pesti13nce New Member

I think it might have been a crappy app, i deleted a few useless ones i had (handsent sms was brutal) and it seemed to help. Going to hit up .08 this weekend, after my PB tourney.