1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Using Trapster???? Change Your PW

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by hookbill, Jan 20, 2011.

1. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

If you are a user of Trapster, that wonderful system that lets us all know where the police and speed traps are at you may want to visit the site and change your password. I just got an email from them saying their site was hacked and my password may be compromised.

I'm not worried about this much as I haven't had Trapster since I had a Blackberry but those of you who are running it now should be aware.
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Thanks for the heads up, Hook! Should this be made front-page news, do you think? It's potentially a BIG issue.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I think most people are going to get the email anyway. I'm just posting it here just in case somebody misses it.