1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Using the computers internet connection!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by stargazn98, Jan 1, 2010.

1. stargazn98

stargazn98 New Member

I am able to make and receive calls and texts inside my house, but no mobile internet inside my house. As soon as I go outside I am able to access mobile internet (3g). Is there anyway I can connect my Droid to my computer (USB) that is connected to Comcast high speed internet so I can download apps from the Market and use the functions of apps? Thanks. :motdroidhoriz:
  2. samiusmc

samiusmc New Member

Why don't you just get a wireless router in order to connect to the internet via wifi rather than 3 g
  3. pb8185

pb8185 New Member

Just get a wireless router. What you are proposing is nonexistent, but I know with windows 7 someone has figured out a way to make your laptop/computer a wireless router... but again, easiest solution is to get a wireless router.
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

wi-fi baby. It's great, it's fast, it's easy! lol