1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Using saved text messages?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by beardance42, Dec 21, 2010.

1. beardance42

beardance42 New Member

Hi - new to the Droid community, just had my Droid X a few days. Apologies in advance if I missed this question already answered elsewhere...

Is there a place/method to enter and save text messages for re-use? "Hey what's up?" "On my way home" "Still want that divorce", etc etc....
  2. dcook12

dcook12 New Member

I can only answer from the Droid 1, but Gmail saves your text messages. If you are set up with a gmail account there is a folder for sms or mms. It keeps everything like threads, time, date etc. That's why I use that..Just in case I every have to use a text message for anything. And then you can keep your phone clean of text messages and stlll have a place to keep them..
  3. beardance42

beardance42 New Member

OK, thanks!
Search tags for this page
samsung galaxy 3 save texts to reuse
what folder are text messaged stored on droid1

where are text messages stored on android

where are text videos stored on android