Using My Droid to DJ

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
haha this was was fun bump. Lol, droid junky, i understood nothing you said. is a 200mhz snare good? with a break laid...lol.

Droid Junky

Reaction score
Indeed, it's a nice tight punchy snare. Of course you must layer that snare up and roll off the other frequencies..

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
T/E for DJn on your sis's most important day???? IDK bro but that sounds like Trouble if you're not at least 99% of a good setup. Not to Jinx you but if ...t goes south for you bro, your sis and Bnlaw will have IMMORTAL beef with you for years to come.. Def subscribing to this thread to read outcome(Hopefully Great). You do sound like you are very confident that it'll work though..Good luck Bro

Droid Junky

Reaction score
Ermm, didn't he already report back the outcome?? Guess im missing something...

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
T/E for DJn on your sis's most important day???? IDK bro but that sounds like Trouble if you're not at least 99% of a good setup. Not to Jinx you but if ...t goes south for you bro, your sis and Bnlaw will have IMMORTAL beef with you for years to come.. Def subscribing to this thread to read outcome(Hopefully Great). You do sound like you are very confident that it'll work though..Good luck Bro
lol, this was a bumped thread...it was in aug. The new post in the thread is by Droid Junky.

Soucouant61

Reaction score
What happened to the good old days where DJ's spun real vinyl. I collect vinyl. It's the only way to listen when your not on the go!

Something about DJ's not wanting to pull a trailer and carry their entire music collection in the palm of their hand I suppose.

Yes, vinyl is better for audio quality but sometimes portability trumps quality.

What? I think at best vinyl might be on par with bad mp3s etc. But there is no way the audio quality of vinyl is better that digital CDs. Different yes. "Warmer" yes, with that warmth coming from all the noise added by the mechanics of vinyl sound generation. But better audio quality?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
What happened to the good old days where DJ's spun real vinyl. I collect vinyl. It's the only way to listen when your not on the go!

Something about DJ's not wanting to pull a trailer and carry their entire music collection in the palm of their hand I suppose.

Yes, vinyl is better for audio quality but sometimes portability trumps quality.

What? I think at best vinyl might be on par with bad mp3s etc. But there is no way the audio quality of vinyl is better that digital CDs. Different yes. "Warmer" yes, with that warmth coming from all the noise added by the mechanics of vinyl sound generation. But better audio quality?
I honestly think digital sound quality sucks compared to analog... look at Pirates of Carabean ride at disney... the pirate before the drop was so loud before, and now the park went All digital the pirate sounds quieter... dIGITAL HAS ITS ADVANTAGES THOUGH. SORRY ACCIDENTLY HIT caps lock. not writing it again either.