Using Go Launcher homescreen takes me to keypad after unlock?

wyattspoppa

Reaction score
Hey Kids,
Does anyone use Go Launcher and know how to set your cell to go to "Homescreen" after you unlock your screen? Mine takes me straight to my keypad which is truly annoying since I rarely even make voice calls. I've switched to Next Launcher 3D but Go is still on my phone and directing my destination. Thanks Much

DroidMomof9

Reaction score
strange, I have used GL for years and never saw it do that.... do you have the Home switcher app?

OP
W

wyattspoppa

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me about my Homescreen issue

strange, I have used GL for years and never saw it do that.... do you have the Home switcher app?

Thanks so much for your reply, a home switcher app...I don't think so but I do have one of those apps that has my tablet mirror my phone..Even if we eliminate the Next Launcher I just installed, what I described to you was already happening. When I hit my "on" button, my swipe pattern comes up, when I unlock it, the original swipe that came with the phone appears, then when I swipe it, my bloody dial pad shows up instead of my home screen. Oh, if it helps, my tablet is the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and my phone is the Samsung Galaxy S4. BTW, you're obviously an aficionado of phone apps, you gotta try the Next Launcher if your phone is powerful enough, it's a 3D Program that makes every other Launcher look like they were designed by a 6 year old. If you've ever seen a Nintendo 3DS, it has that kind of depth of field. Not many apps completely distinguish themselves from their peers, but this one rocks! It's really pricey, but you get every penny of what you pay for.