Using Droid sd card in Incredible?

Sal

Reaction score
I'm still in the pondering stage on upgrading phones. But wondered: Since the Incredible doesn't come with an sd card and if you were to use your old Droid card in it, what files would you need to leave on there, besides music and photo storage. Could you erase all traces of other apps so you wouldn't have double stuff taking up card space?

BzB

Reaction score
just because an app is on your card doesn't mean it's loaded on the phone. basically you should be able to leave everything on there which would actually be a good idea in case you end up going back to the droid.

OP
Sal

Sal

Reaction score
just because an app is on your card doesn't mean it's loaded on the phone. basically you should be able to leave everything on there which would actually be a good idea in case you end up going back to the droid.

Good point. But i was wondering, if there is anything on the card that is vital or shouldn't be deleted. In Astro, I don't recognize by name what some of those folders contain -- whether or not I even upgrade

Reaction score
Why can't you just copy all the files from the SD card to a folder on your desktop, and then wipe the card clean? That way if you decide to go back to the Moto Droid, you can reformat the card with it and then transfer all the files back over.

Isn't that possible or am I wrong?