Using camera on moving objects

Reaction score
Can someone tell me PLEASE if the camera works well on moving objects [kids / pets etc..]?

i have the Moto Droid and there is a bad shutterlag which I cannot stand. If I try to take a picture the subject moves by the time the pic is taken :(
I am thinking of moving to the Incredible just for the camera.

thanks in advance!

OP
S
Reaction score
can someone with the incrdible tell me if there is a lag when u take a pic?

how fast from snapping the button to getting the picture? is the picture the same as you see on the screen once the shutter is pressed?

thanks!!!!

R

rushmore

No comparison. Inc is much faster and no more lag than with a basic digital camera. Flash is better too, but a tad too bright for close objects (IMO). You can say the same for basic stand alone cameras too.

With Droid, you could not really take pictures of people moving, but Inc takes good pictures with "walking speed" movement. The same as a basic digital camera.

You should be happy with basic pictures from the Inc :)

OP
S
Reaction score
No comparison. Inc is much faster and no more lag than with a basic digital camera. Flash is better too, but a tad too bright for close objects (IMO). You can say the same for basic stand alone cameras too.

With Droid, you could not really take pictures of people moving, but Inc takes good pictures with "walking speed" movement. The same as a basic digital camera.

thanks!!! now the big question is it worth the switch?
from MOTdroid to DroidINC?

i would need to add another line for $240/over two years 10/month. i could sell the Mot for a couple of hundred so that would pay for the INC. i figure a digital camera is $240 so its a wash.

but is it worth all the trouble? dont know.

R

rushmore

thanks!!! now the big question is it worth the switch?
from MOTdroid to DroidINC?

i would need to add another line for $240/over two years 10/month. i could sell the Mot for a couple of hundred so that would pay for the INC. i figure a digital camera is $240 so its a wash.

but is it worth all the trouble? dont know.

IF pictures are very important, yes, but a camera can be bought for under $100 that is just as good. Phone radio is not as strong for reception as Droid, so if you are like me and a lot of weak areas...

Keyboard is another issue, of course. I like having a keyboard, since more functional for game emulators and Flash content (when 10.1 is released).

Between the Droid and Inc is the perfect device ;)

OP
S
Reaction score
i guess maybe the best bet is to just hold on for the NEXT thing after inedible. i do LOVE my droid just not the camera and i dont want to carry two devices.