User Manual

atthehop

Reaction score
I downloaded the Droid Incredible User Manual from the Verizon Wireless website and started browsing through it. It's 200+ pages.

Sal

Reaction score
Fail. Who needs a manual? Just play with it and come to the forum lol

Oh, I totally need a manual. Such a Virgo. I like to parse all the detail in an organized fashion. Also, want to confirm tethering option supposed to be in the official settings menu.

OP
A

atthehop

Reaction score

Sal

Reaction score

dunamis

Reaction score

Oh, I totally need a manual. Such a Virgo. I like to parse all the detail in an organized fashion. Also, want to confirm tethering option supposed to be in the official settings menu.

Yes the option is there but you have to pay. When I plug my Incredible in, it gives me option to dock as hard drive, etc....one option being mobile broadband connect. It's not wireless and you have to download the verizon something....forget the name to your pc.

Sal

Reaction score

Yes the option is there but you have to pay. When I plug my Incredible in, it gives me option to dock as hard drive, etc....one option being mobile broadband connect. It's not wireless and you have to download the verizon something....forget the name to your pc.

Access manager, I'm guessing. Wonder what it costs...Thanks!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

To use Verizon Wireless Access Manager is $30 more per month over the data plan. Or you can pay about $20 one time for PDANet if you don't tether a lot and just need intermittent access.

Sal

Reaction score

To use Verizon Wireless Access Manager is $30 more per month over the data plan. Or you can pay about $20 one time for PDANet if you don't tether a lot and just need intermittent access.

Just read on another thread that it will be $15 a month extra for the Incredible..