Useless after a call.

nikkicowface

Reaction score
Idk if this is a common problem or if I'm just retarded but its kind of annoying :dry:

When i make a call or take one, whatever, if I'm not the first person to hang up, my screen goes black and I cant do anything with it. It wont turn on or anything, it's like it dies. The only solution I've found is to take the battery out and stick it back in.. When I touch "end call" it goes to my home screen and it's fine. It's only if the other person hangs up first. D2G.

droidfellow

Reaction score
I am having this issue also. My D2G is about a month old now, I thought by flashing to Hexen Rom that this issue would go away some how, but no luck.

I hope that someone has a solution.

seppypom

Reaction score
ME too, its why i am here today, looking for a solution, When i hang up, it displays the screen just as i touched it, when the other person hangs up first, the screen my b have been off so it hangs dark.

OP
N

nikkicowface

Reaction score
I'm debating on just taking it into Verizon and seeing if one of them can figure it out :\

seppypom

Reaction score
it happened to me three times already today, i think i took or made 5 calls, so the odds suck

OP
N

nikkicowface

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I know. I'm just glad I text more often than talk.

droidfellow

Reaction score
I find that sometimes after a call if I slide the keyboard open just after the call then it does not happen....sometimes.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Unroot and take it to Vzw.