Useful contact manager needed

Misterpipe

Reaction score
I am a contractor and would welcome an app that would fill this need. I have to add customers in to my calendar so that when I see my appointments I wont have to search the contacts to find the address of the appointment. I had a palm with an app called datebk6 by pimlico that was the bomb you could link the calendar to the contacts and switch between the two so when you see the appointment it is easy to switch to the address. Now I have to put the info in twice to have it readily available. I have thought of going back to the palm for about two seconds but love the droid. Please someone smarter than me write an app that does this and I will pay you for it and so will many other people and you can support your wife in the manor she is accustomed to.
Thanks,
Tom
NPP-Site

d56alpine

Reaction score
Datebk6 replacement

You will be thrilled if you get this message and have yet to find a replacement. Check out Business Calendar in the android market or their website. It's REALLY close and has recently added linking to phone numbers!

I am a contractor and would welcome an app that would fill this need. I have to add customers in to my calendar so that when I see my appointments I wont have to search the contacts to find the address of the appointment. I had a palm with an app called datebk6 by pimlico that was the bomb you could link the calendar to the contacts and switch between the two so when you see the appointment it is easy to switch to the address. Now I have to put the info in twice to have it readily available. I have thought of going back to the palm for about two seconds but love the droid. Please someone smarter than me write an app that does this and I will pay you for it and so will many other people and you can support your wife in the manor she is accustomed to.
Thanks,
Tom
NPP-Site