Used Titanium Backups Market Doctor and now have no apps in market "My Apps"

Reaction score
So I finally broke down and bought Titanium Backup. While playing with it I ran across the Market Doctor feature. Seeing no issue in running it I hit okay and it brought up every app on the system that needed to be "linked". I accepted and finished the process and found out that was a big no-no. I opened the market to find that "My Apps" only informed me that here is where my apps would be. I tried clearing cache and stopping Gooogle server. Both merely gave me my paid apps for a few moments and then they are gone. I should also mention that the only account affected is the one that was active when I did the Market Doctor. I have a few other accounts, and when opened, show the system updatable apps. Can anybody help me out here? Titanium has left a bad taste in my mouth after this one. I'll stick with the Rom Toolbox once this gets fixed.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I finally broke down and bought Titanium Backup. While playing with it I ran across the Market Doctor feature. Seeing no issue in running it I hit okay and it brought up every app on the system that needed to be "linked". I accepted and finished the process and found out that was a big no-no. I opened the market to find that "My Apps" only informed me that here is where my apps would be. I tried clearing cache and stopping Gooogle server. Both merely gave me my paid apps for a few moments and then they are gone. I should also mention that the only account affected is the one that was active when I did the Market Doctor. I have a few other accounts, and when opened, show the system updatable apps. Can anybody help me out here? Titanium has left a bad taste in my mouth after this one. I'll stick with the Rom Toolbox once this gets fixed.

I would probably try to Clear Data for the Market app in Manage Applications setting. I've never used the Titanium Market Doctor, but I would consider uninstalling Titanium until I figured this out.

Good luck.

OP
D
Reaction score
I uninstalled it originaly. Than I brought it back in hopes I could reverse whatever it did. I'm going to try and do a Hard reset when I get off duty. I flashed it the other night but to no prevail. I hope it's not screwed up permanently.

OP
D
Reaction score
It's fixed!!! While titanium backup would not repair the links ROM toolbox did!!! Its not cheap but well worth it if you're having this problem!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk