Use Your Android Smartphone To Ping Me On BBM

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com
BBMAndroidfeatured.png

In what seems like eons ago, Research In Motion (now BlackBerry) had a stranglehold on what we now know as the smartphone market. They brought security, utility and productivity to businesses around the world. There was no other mobile platform that offered world phones with secure email transport and BBM. a secure chat client, where you didn’t need to know the other person’s mobile phone number or email address. This data was delivered to a server and then pushed to your device. Similar to email but more akin to SMS, but with the added backend security, allowed companies to communicate without fear of interception of data. During this time, if you didn’t have BBM, you didn’t know what you were missing. It was all the rage, and if you didn’t have it, people let you know that you weren’t cool.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

Big Ry

Reaction score
This data was delivered to a server and then pushed to your device. Similar to email but more akin to SMS, but with the added backend security, allowed companies to communicate without fear of interception of data.

* with the exception of the NSA intercepting as they please

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
* with the exception of the NSA intercepting as they please

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Don't forget the server crashes. Big brother can't snoop when the server is down.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate