Use Droid INcredible on T MOBILE?

janthe6th

Reaction score
Hello all,

So i'm going to buy a used Droid Incredible on Craigslist for $180. The listing says the phone works fine and is restarted (to factory setting??) and when the phone turn on it goes to activation setting etc.

My question is that is there anyway to root or use an unlock code for the Droid Incredible to make it works on T MOBILE?

Thank you

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
No, in no way is it possible. This question has been asked before, so google your question before posting next time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
J

janthe6th

Reaction score
ahh yes...but people says different things so i was unsure. Thanks a lot!

anyway what phone would you recommend for t mobile then? my budget is $200

I like the incredible because it has 1ghz cpu but it's too bad it's not on t mobile. Some options i looked at are Optimus T and Droid Defy but they both have weaker cpu etc

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you end up buying a used cell, please consider requiring the seller to meet you at the T-Mobile store. Don't pay for the phone until they activate it on your account. That's really the only way to protect yourself from a bad esn.

Good luck.

CursedArmand

Reaction score
good advice from BayouFlyFisher! I personally use Craigslist to buy and sell on eBay. Also, don't go buying unlocked phones. With 4G networks being even more competitive, you'll be wasting money.

Here is the best way to determine market value: Log into eBay and do an advanced search of specific models. In the advanced search menu, click the "completed listings" box. When u get the list, take note of the sale prices in Green (ignore the red ones, they did not sell). This gives u the range of what buyers were willing to pay. BEWARE: read descriptions of your high and low range, some may be "as is" or "for parts". This range will give u bargaining power when u buy off Craigslist.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App