Use Droid as Proxy

mryourmom

Reaction score
So heres what i want to do tell me if its possible. I want to connect from my computer at work to my droid via proxy settings or maybe a website, to use my droids internet on the computer so Im not blocked by my works web filters.

Appriciate everyones help.

OP
M

mryourmom

Reaction score
i know this is possible probably have to make a VPN to my phone and then share the internet somehow. what you guys think?

dcook12

Reaction score
i know this is possible probably have to make a VPN to my phone and then share the internet somehow. what you guys think?

I work for a very security (put in whatever here) company. Just to use my laptop at home I need a special program with userid and password authorized by my boss. I would not want to use my phone to get into my work sites for fear that I could lose my job for violating security. I know some of you work for places like that, and some just need an internet connection because there is no confidential information involved. Just be careful as to what your company's security rules are before you do anything. I would hate for someone to lose their job just so they can get into their work sites from their phone. It's not worth it. If they don't have a problem, it would be a great thing to have....just wanted to add my 2 cents.....cause I care...dancedroid