1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Use data-only sim with rezound

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound Development' started by korrect, Sep 1, 2012.

1. korrect

korrect New Member

Hi,
    I wonder if it is possible to use a Data Only SIM in my rezoned (latest RUU 4.0.3.605.2). I have tried Tmobile and AT&T SIM with regular voice/text and both worked fine with minor changes in APN and APN types.

With the data sim, I was able to send and receive text msg. Trying to make a call resulted in the standard warning "... can't make call on this line", which is obvious. The data sim is mostly used with my USB data connector plugged in a pc/mac, or MiFi hotspot. I can't seem to get it work on data with standard wap.cingular APN setting (this is a ATT SIM). Also tried various settings with wireless.cingular.gprs.com or wireless.cingulargprs.com as proxyetc etc with no luck.

So, does the Data SIM have different setting than the regular voice/text/data SIM?

Much appreciated of your help!
Search tags for this page
apn for rezound for free service
apn settings for tmobile sim on htc rezound
att sim in rezound

htc rezound att

htc rezound on att sim

htc rezound on tmobile

htc rezound on tmobile#gsc.tab

htc rezound sim card full message

htc rezound with t mobile sim

rezound on tmobile