Use 2 battery savers help?

OP
M

modestokid209

Reaction score
I ger about 9 tp 10 hrs regularly. I dont dwnload stuff. My screen is set as low as itl go. I dont use bluetooth. I use wifi when im home. Wifis been actin up lately so it tries to hookup than stops and goes to 4g. Ive never switched to 3g myself. Have a pictur of my son as wallpaper so no live wallpaper. I try to stop all the apps so they dont run in background. I just set up the phones task killer yesterday

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I ger about 9 tp 10 hrs regularly. I dont dwnload stuff. My screen is set as low as itl go. I dont use bluetooth. I use wifi when im home. Wifis been actin up lately so it tries to hookup than stops and goes to 4g. Ive never switched to 3g myself. Have a pictur of my son as wallpaper so no live wallpaper. I try to stop all the apps so they dont run in background. I just set up the phones task killer yesterday

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Like we keep trying to tell you... Stop doping ask the apps. Your phone is using more battery by turning them off only for them to automatically back on. Go into to task manager, go to your auto kill list and remove all the apps you have set up to stop.

The other things that are killing you're battery is that your wifi keeps turning off and then will use battery to keep trying to reconnect. Most likely the reason your wifi is turning off is you have some app set up to auto kill and it's shutting down your wifi.

Also 4g will use more battery especially if it is weak, where wifi will use a lot less.

Again, the first thing you need to do is go into your task manager and take all apps off your auto kill list.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums