1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Usb

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Dolfan, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Dolfan

Dolfan New Member

I have a droid 1(OG droid) rooted...al of a sudden I have no option to select copy files to sd card when plugging in the USB cable to the computer...just the select to disabl usb debugging, where in my setting can I change that to be able to do the copy files option on the screen with this...It used to give me both options..

Bob
  2. DavidM.

DavidM. New Member

I've had that in the past with CM. I think a reboot fixed it. Try that if you haven't already.
  3. Dolfan

Dolfan New Member

Tryed that, no results, i think for some reason a few days ago when plugging the usb in it asked if I wanted usb for charging only and at that time I did so I clicked yes..I think it has not showed me the share files option since...so I thought it may be something in the settings I could change back but I have not found it..

Bob
  4. Dolfan

Dolfan New Member

I am right now installing a older version of CM that I have as a backup to see if that wont fix it.

Bob
  5. Dolfan

Dolfan New Member

Ok...that fixed it..dancedroid