USB Whatever...

Deadpool

Reaction score
Ok... so I'm a week into lovin my Droid.. but still learning many things about it. So I noticed that I could hook it up via USB... what does that mean.

Also, is there a way to transfer ringtones to another Verizon phone? My girlfriend has an enV2 and was asking if I could bluetooth ringtones to her.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You don't know what your USB cord is? I ain't makin fun I swear, that's just mind blowing...its the cord you plug into your computer, you know, to put music on your sdcard and all that good stuff...and transfer files....and for bluetooth, you'll need an app called Bluetooth File Transfer from the Market, it'll allow you to send and receive files via bluetooth....

johnnyvol

Reaction score
Ok... so I'm a week into lovin my Droid.. but still learning many things about it. So I noticed that I could hook it up via USB... what does that mean.

Also, is there a way to transfer ringtones to another Verizon phone? My girlfriend has an enV2 and was asking if I could bluetooth ringtones to her.

My wife has the env3 and I found it easiest to mms them to her phone. When she receives the text she can open the file and save as a ringtone.

Hope this helps.

OP
Deadpool

Deadpool

Reaction score
You don't know what your USB cord is? I ain't makin fun I swear, that's just mind blowing...its the cord you plug into your computer, you know, to put music on your sdcard and all that good stuff...and transfer files....and for bluetooth, you'll need an app called Bluetooth File Transfer from the Market, it'll allow you to send and receive files via bluetooth....

I know what a USB is. That was just the title of this post. Think Valley Girl when you say "Whatever"... Anyhow.. the thing I was asking was is there a way to transfer ringtones from my phone to hers. I have the Droid and she has the enV2.