1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

USB to Ethernet?

Discussion in 'Motorola Xoom' started by jimmyco2008, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

I've been researching USB to Ethernet adapters for Android tablets and, while the Xoom doesn't have a USB port, perhaps someone here knows all about Android and Ethernet.

From what I understand, ASUS' tablets have support for most (including the Apple) USB to Ethernet adapters, but I thought Android OS supported the USB to Ethernet adapters, and it was something all tablets on a certain Android version could support.

I also read that Honeycomb and ICS support many USB to Ethernet adapters...

Most threads are from 2011 and earlier, so I have no idea what's happened to support for the Ethernet to USB adapters since then.

Thanks in advance all!
  2. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

Okay from what I understand Honeycomb and up (ICS) have drivers for certain USB to Ethernet adapters, Apple's included.
Search tags for this page
android tablet usb ethernet
android xoom ethernet

droid 4 ethernet

droid x2 usb to ethernet
ethernet droid s4
ethernet for s4
galaxy s4 ethernet
ics usb ethernet

motorola xoom ethernet

motorrola droid usb to ethernet
t max tablets ethernet port suport