usb tethering

backwoodboys11

Reaction score
is this posible to do with out all the extra charges. if so could someone please tell me what app and how to do it.

thanks

OP
backwoodboys11

backwoodboys11

Reaction score
has anyone else using pdanet having trouble with there screen freezing. put it on my phone and used it yesterday,then later my screen froze.(never did this before) so last nite i un installed it and my phone worked fine. i decided to give it another try, it worked fine while using it then i turned it off and about 15 mins later my phone rung. it worked fine till i went to disconnect from the call and the screen froze so i pulled the batt. and got it back going. a few mins. ago it rung and did the same thing again. could some other app be causing this. i love the app just hate the screen freezing.

thanks

mikedyk43

Reaction score
has anyone else using pdanet having trouble with there screen freezing. put it on my phone and used it yesterday,then later my screen froze.(never did this before) so last nite i un installed it and my phone worked fine. i decided to give it another try, it worked fine while using it then i turned it off and about 15 mins later my phone rung. it worked fine till i went to disconnect from the call and the screen froze so i pulled the batt. and got it back going. a few mins. ago it rung and did the same thing again. could some other app be causing this. i love the app just hate the screen freezing.

thanks

You may have installed a corrupt version/download of the app. I noticed that the link above is not to the Android Market. If you did not download and install from the market, I suggest you do so. There are alternative apps to this as well, Easy Tether is an example. Keep in mind that when you receive a call, your 3G data turns off (just the nature of Verizon's CDMA network) and this could be causing the app to crash. If you are interested in a more advanced tethering method, do a search for Team Black Hat wireless tether hack for Droid 3. It is a little bit involved, but there are great write ups and pictured walk through to get it set up, and hey, it's wireless and free!

nikolio

Reaction score
I'm trying to install pdanet on windows 7 but can't see to get the drivers installed. I've tries 2 different downloads of the driver and the stupid comp still doesn't recognize my my phone. Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums