1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

USB Mount with Desk Dock

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by droid_drull, Sep 14, 2011.

1. droid_drull

droid_drull New Member

I just upgraded from Orig Moto Droid to Bionic and on orig droid I could mount the flash drive while connected to the dock. How do you do it with the bionic?
  2. stephencarter

stephencarter New Member

Set the Droid's USB Connection to Mass Storage Device, It Will Mount on the PC

Plug in (or unplug and plug in again) your Bionic using the USB cable. When you see a notification in the notification bar at the top. Grab it and pull it down. Click on the USB Connection notice and you will get several choices. Choose Mass Storage. When you do that your Bionic will be mapped (probably to two different drives), at least, it works that way on my Windows 7 laptop.

Good luck,
    Stephen

"Now your cooking with grease!" -Prof Flynn, UPitt, SIS dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid :icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page

desk mounted usb bar

desk mounted usb connection

droid bionic thumb drive