USB Mass Storage Issue

Asc14

Reaction score
Hey so I had my phone a few months ago like in late June, I was able to connect my Dinc2 to my computer successfully, I was able to drag and drop songs and see everything else. Now today I can't I really don't know why. I tried pressing the widget "connect to pc" didn't work, "force close" and usb bugging didn't work. Whenever I connect my Dinc2 to my pc all it shows is the disk drive to install the drivers. I am trying to connect it to my mass storage with the SD card. Tried basically everything and I know my DInc2 and SD card are perfectly fine. I would really like to know how I can fix this problem thx!

nikecar

Reaction score
I always get the driver install window but I hit cancel. Then I select on the phone the disk drive option and I'm ok

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
A

Asc14

Reaction score
MENU > SETTINGS > CONNECT TO PC... what does it say there?

It says the application setting (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I'll try the other ways when I have some time. Thx guys!

OP
A

Asc14

Reaction score
Need someone to respond back plz...Is there any past WModem drivers to install tht can detect my phone?? Want to access my mass storage drive, not my cd disk. I basically tried everything pretty much.

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
I went to htc europe to download htc sync onto my computers. After installing sync on computer it will have correct drive for phone, DO NOT run people sync. unless you want a messeds up phjone book.