1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

USB connection no longer works

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by WhipSmart, Aug 2, 2010.

1. WhipSmart

WhipSmart New Member

I just got my X today so I've been playing with it on and off. I would charge it for a while, via the USB cord connected to my computer, then disconnect it to show my wife something, etc.

This last time I plugged it in, nothing happened. It didn't tell me it was charging and the computer no longer sees it. Is this a bad cord, or have I tripped a switch along the way somewhere?

Danke
  2. WhipSmart

WhipSmart New Member

Just for extra info, I've also tried plugging it into a wall outlet via the charger. Nothing there either.
  3. WhipSmart

WhipSmart New Member

Nevermind. A restart of the phone seems to have corrected the issue. :)
  4. oo3

oo3 New Member

Good to know. I had an issue this morning where my phone wouldn't charge past 70% and kept saying it was disconnected. I'm testing to see if it's the cord or the battery.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 no longer usb