USB chargeable bettery booster?

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Im looking for a booster battery pack that I can charge via USB cable, then plug into my Razr to charge it when needed.

Is there such a thing?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Damn, sydman...ninja'd again!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
FoxKat said:
Damn, sydman...ninja'd again!

The DF app is making my posting abilities from my phone much better!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

wcjeep

Reaction score
There are also USB chargers that use throw away AA batteries. Great for emergency power. I have a few USB rechargeable battery packs. I wait for a Daily Steal of some sort.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
This is the one that I use when traveling (particularly abroad) or when I'm away from electricity - New Trent iCurve IMP70D 7000mAh External battery pack and charger. I've been very happy with it. New Trent seems to consistently have the best reviews for these types of products. This one is quite thin compared to others, and overall it's size is just a little bit larger than a men's wallet. It can easily be slid in a pocket if you would want to. I bought it for it's small footprint compared to the size of battery it has. But there are several other sizes available, both in overall dimensions and in mAh.

When it's fully charged, I can get a solid two and a half complete charges on the MAXX with it. You can charge the actual battery pack via micro USB (it comes with a small one, but I normally just use whichever one I'm carrying for my phone). It has two USB ports to use for charging devices - one is rated at 1A for phones and other small devices, while the other is rated at 2.1A for larger devices such as tablets.