1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

US GSM Band unlock, is there a procedure for 2.3.3+?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by Graymayre, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Graymayre

Graymayre New Member

I attempted the TBH US GSM Band unlock method for D2G and Droid Pro, and upon not succeeding, I found out it was for builds prior to GB.

Has it been modified to work for GB versions yet?

Driod Bionic ICED 232
  2. bhigham

bhigham New Member

There is a method, but ...

There is a method, but it is convoluted, and doesn't work as well as could be desired. I hear that there are more troubles with dropped calls, etc.
    You will want to read thru the thread at
    Instruction + Files on How to Un-bricked, rooted and Band unlock Droid 2 Global with 629 ROM - Droid 2 / R2D2 / Milestone 2 / Droid 2 Global - RootzWiki - Page 6
    and if you want to try it, the specific page I linked to has a shortened and simplified method from the first post.
Search tags for this page
band unlock droid 3
band unlocking droid 3

droid 2 global band unlock

droid 2 global gsm unlock
droid 2 global unlock for us
droid 2 gsm unlock
droid 3 gsm unlock

droid bionic gsm unlock

droid bionic unlock gsm
droid pro gsm band unlock
droid pro gsm unlock