Urgent help

will6680

Reaction score
So, my phone died yesterday. I pluged it in USB before i went to bed. And I woke up in the morning. I unplugged it and then tried to turn it on. Didnt turn on. So I went to school thinking that it was still dead and that the charger wasnt fully plugged in. Now, I plug it in, try to turn it on. And nothing. But 1 min ago it turned on it was like DROID and it went into the eye things. But then the red eye froze and it said DROID and the red eye. And it did this for a awhile. Then it stopped. Black screen. And then started again.

wat do

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pull the battery and reinstall it. Do not try to turn it on. Put it on a wall charger for an hour or more. It should start up then.

OP
W

will6680

Reaction score
its still doing the same thing. please I need allot of help/

OP
W

will6680

Reaction score
Alright thanks. But how can I do that?

It sounds like somehthing that would delete all my files :/

and if it does, would i have to get it reconnected with my carrier?
(AKA would it still contain my phone number)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
will I moved you over to the Rescue Squad area for further assistance from the Squad.

Good luck!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Pull battery.....put it back in.....hold X button and power on until after moto M appears. When you see the triangle with ! Inside hit volume up and camera button. You should have the reset option there.

Sent from somewhere...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
The only thing you will lose is data...your apps will auto restore. Once you log into google again give it a few minutes to work and they should all come back. Nothing on your sdcard will be affected.

Sent from somewhere...

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Pull battery.....put it back in.....hold X button and power on until after moto M appears. When you see the triangle with ! Inside hit volume up and camera button. You should have the reset option there.

Sent from somewhere...
What he said. Your phone will be completely reset so you'll have to set it back up again, but there's no way to avoid this. If this doesn't fix your phone you'll have to take it back to Verizon.

Good luck!

OP
W

will6680

Reaction score
The only thing you will lose is data...your apps will auto restore. Once you log into google again give it a few minutes to work and they should all come back. Nothing on your sdcard will be affected.

Sent from somewhere...

Data... as in I cannot text/call/access internet?