Urgent! Dreadfully need help! Lost Android Text Messages!

leeRachell

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been using Snapchat these days to chat with my friends so seems haven't been Real texting for long time. This morning I got a message from a VIP customer of his schedule to London next week. While I was about to dab on showing the text but what the hell!!! The phone crashed and rebooted automatically, not only my client's SMS but all messages stored on my phone vanished. No problem I can ask my client to send again his plan but what about the rest messages?! My brain stopped working at that exact moment.

I have been searching so hard for a solution to quick regain lost message from Android phone. Yes, forget to tell you that I am using Samsung GT-s5300. After reading and googling for ages, I find that "Myjad Android SMS Recovery" might be the most suitable tool for me at the moment.
So now I need advice! Whoever has utilized this program before is very much welcomed to post a comment coz your opinion would be a HUGE contribution to me. Urgently need reply. Thank you millions in advanced.

marryee

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been using Snapchat these days to chat with my friends so seems haven't been Real texting for long time. This morning I got a message from a VIP customer of his schedule to London next week. While I was about to dab on showing the text but what the hell!!! The phone crashed and rebooted automatically, not only my client's SMS but all messages stored on my phone vanished. No problem I can ask my client to send again his plan but what about the rest messages?! My brain stopped working at that exact moment.

I have been searching so hard for a solution to quick regain lost message from Android phone. Yes, forget to tell you that I am using Samsung GT-s5300. After reading and googling for ages, I find that "Myjad Android SMS Recovery" might be the most suitable tool for me at the moment.
So now I need advice! Whoever has utilized this program before is very much welcomed to post a comment coz your opinion would be a HUGE contribution to me. Urgently need reply. Thank you millions in advanced.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not familiar with any SMS recovery apps/programs. However I do have a recommendation for future use that could save you this headache; SMS Backup & Restore.

I save all my messages using this app and usually email the file after a week or so to myself just in case.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I second dezymond's recommendation. As for what you can do to recover the SMS messages, all data is stored on the internal SD card, so any lost file recovery to should work. There is only one problem... Snapchat may be using a proprietary file type. I don't know. Also you would need to know what the folder is that they're stored in, and at least the file type extension (.txt or .SMS or whatever).

The application you mention may work with the stock SMS application file types but may not recognize the file types your Snapchat uses.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SammyCharles

Reaction score
As for what you can do to recover the SMS messages, all data is stored on the internal SD card, so any lost data recovery for android to should work.
Try this to see if it works.

Last edited:

ZoeyHamlet

Reaction score

I've never used the app you're asking about, so I need you to be patient until some of our more knowledgeable members or staff can pop in with some suggestions.