1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Upper LED doesn't work while in multimedia mode

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by bcmarauder, Mar 26, 2010.

1. bcmarauder

bcmarauder New Member

How do I get the upper notification LED to work while in the multimedia dock. I tend to keep it docked while at work and counted on the LED to let me know when text messages came in. I rooted and installed BB and now the LED doesn't work. Is there a way to change this. It doesn't work using either the 2.0 multimedia or the 2.1 clock.
  2. GolfProRM

GolfProRM New Member

I believe that's an Android 2.1 limitation. The LED's only work if the screen is off.
  3. bcmarauder

bcmarauder New Member

Thanks! Do you know of anyway around this. LEDs Hack just seems to turn off all the LEDs.
  4. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I hated this at first, then I came to see how good it was, and actually now I am back to hating it, haha. I just think it's a good idea, however sometimes I am on the browser or other apps where I have the notification bar hidden... if I miss the little sound I dont knwo I got anything... I dono a way around it now, must me a work-around hack out there or at least possible.