1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Uploading vids to pc.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by brendanstl, Nov 21, 2009.

1. brendanstl

brendanstl New Member

I took some videos of my daughters basketball game this morning and wanted to upload them to my pc so my wife can watch them when she gets off work. I know how to hook the phone up to the computer and find the video files but I cannot watch them. Does anyone know of a program I can use on my pc to watch them?
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

3. brendanstl

brendanstl New Member

This is going to be the first problem I have had with the phone if I cant resolve it. With my BB storm I could take video upload to pc and watch through windows media. There has got to be a fix for this considering the fact that you can upload them and then watch on youtube.
Search tags for this page

how to upload videos to computer from android commando