Uploading contacts information from desktop computer

MRex21

Reaction score
Folks,

I have searched the site to no avail, so I am posing this question. Are there any apps, or programs for that matter, that will allow me to type contacts information on my desktop computer (with its big comfy keyboard) and simply upload them to my Droid.

Thumb-tapping scores of characters for each contact is a bit klunky and there has got to be an easier way.

Thanks!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I have searched the site to no avail, so I am posing this question. Are there any apps, or programs for that matter, that will allow me to type contacts information on my desktop computer (with its big comfy keyboard) and simply upload them to my Droid.

Thumb-tapping scores of characters for each contact is a bit klunky and there has got to be an easier way.

Thanks!

If you have outlook or outlook express at home or Hotmail just put your contacts there. Then export the file to your GMail account. Ther eare instructions online on how to do that. Once they are uploaded to Google. Go in to Settings >accounts and sync> [email protected] click on sync and let them be sent to you from the server. If you want to edit or add just add in Gmail. They wil come down to you when it syncs up.

Wongster

Reaction score
Folks,

I just type new contact into into Gmail contacts and they get automatically synced to my phone

OP
MRex21

MRex21

Reaction score
Thank you folks! That's just what I needed!