1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Uploaded pics to facebook

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by gobbles23, Apr 21, 2011.

1. gobbles23

gobbles23 New Member

Enshrine I upload a picture to facebook it will be rotated our upside down. I did a google search and many others are having the same problem, I just never heard if anyone found a fix. A temporary fix is to re-save it in a photo editing app. I was wondering if there was an easier way. The wife and I are going to be having a baby in june and we plan to share a lot of pictures on facebook. Thanks for the help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

interesting. i have never had an issue. holding the camera vertical and taking pics and holding it horzontal with camera button on the top. they upload just fine.

edit: what version of FB are you on. the most up to date is 1.5.3. in version 1.5.2 they implemented a fix to get images to upload in the correct orientation. maybe you are using an old version?
    open FB app, tap the top "FACEBOOK" text, hit menu, then info and see what version i is. if it is not 1.5.3, update it.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  3. quiet1

quiet1 New Member

It's not just a fb problem. Mine does this when I'm sending pics via mms, email, or anything else. For some reason portraits get rotated to the left. I'm not too sure about Horizontal ones, i think they stay the same.
Search tags for this page

facebook uploaded pictures appear upside down

facebook why do videos load upside down
how to fix an upside down photo on facebook
how to fix upside down uploaded pics
my photos appear upside down on facebook
my photos are loading upside down on facebook
picture loading upside down in hootsuite

upside down pictures from samsung galaxy post to facebook up

whay are my pics uploading to facebook upside down samsung

when i post a picture on facebook it is upside down

why are my pictures loading upside down android