Upload to you tube

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Alster2005, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Alster2005

Alster2005 New Member

I took a video with my android and put it on my lap top. Then I uploaded it to youtube. It said it uploaded, but it wont play. You tube also gave me a message that I have to flaten the file and put the index at the begining, or it was something to that nature. Not sure if this is a droid issue or not. I have a cheap polaroid video camera and had no problems uploading videos from that. Any suggestions?
  2. HCdroid

HCdroid New Member

If you have wi-fi available try uploading it from your phone. While on the video hit the menu key and pick "share"
  3. Alster2005

Alster2005 New Member

No, I dont have any wifi where I am at. I put it on my computer and then just uploaded the file from there.
  4. ncgal

ncgal New Member

The foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
    I am also trying to upload a video. Tried to email it but it said the file was too big. So then I decided to try the youtube thing. Had to get an account....now the upload says waiting for wifi. So....does this mean that when I am in a hot spot it will upload...or do I have to do/have something else.

This is new to me
    :blink:
  5. HCdroid

HCdroid New Member

Your video is too big and the droid cannot upload it unless you're on wi-fi. So next time you're on a hotspot turn on wi-fi on the droid and give it a shot.
    Other alternative is to copy the video to your computer and upload it to youtube from there.

Sent from my Droid
Search tags for this page

my you tube video says it only available with wifi