Upload to you tube

Alster2005

Reaction score
I took a video with my android and put it on my lap top. Then I uploaded it to youtube. It said it uploaded, but it wont play. You tube also gave me a message that I have to flaten the file and put the index at the begining, or it was something to that nature. Not sure if this is a droid issue or not. I have a cheap polaroid video camera and had no problems uploading videos from that. Any suggestions?

HCdroid

Reaction score
If you have wi-fi available try uploading it from your phone. While on the video hit the menu key and pick "share"

OP
Alster2005

Alster2005

Reaction score
No, I dont have any wifi where I am at. I put it on my computer and then just uploaded the file from there.

ncgal

Reaction score
The foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
If you have wi-fi available try uploading it from your phone. While on the video hit the menu key and pick "share"

I am also trying to upload a video. Tried to email it but it said the file was too big. So then I decided to try the youtube thing. Had to get an account....now the upload says waiting for wifi. So....does this mean that when I am in a hot spot it will upload...or do I have to do/have something else.

This is new to me
:blink:

HCdroid

Reaction score
Your video is too big and the droid cannot upload it unless you're on wi-fi. So next time you're on a hotspot turn on wi-fi on the droid and give it a shot.
Other alternative is to copy the video to your computer and upload it to youtube from there.

Sent from my Droid