Upload Picture Issues.

AtreyuRock

Reaction score
So I'm unable to upload pics onto facebook, gmail, etc from my phone. It always says upload disabled or what not. Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank You.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So I'm unable to upload pics onto facebook, gmail, etc from my phone. It always says upload disabled or what not. Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank You.
Facebook I know you have to log in to upload pictures, but email you attach pictures to and send them. I've never had an issue with that.

OP
A

AtreyuRock

Reaction score

Thank You.
Facebook I know you have to log in to upload pictures, but email you attach pictures to and send them. I've never had an issue with that.

Thats not what I wanted to hear, lol.

When I go to upload pics on facebook, it tells me I have to update to the latest flash or use simple uploader or whatever, so since I know we dont have the latest flash, I click on the simple uploader, then where you are suppose to have the links to upload images, I have uploads disabled links 5 stacked in a row.

Now when Im in my gmail account via desktop view and Im sending a email, and I try to attach an image I get the same uploads disabled link.

So it has to be something with the phone that is causing images to not be able to be uploaded since Im viewing those links whereever an image is suppose to be uploaded.

Anyone else have an idea?

OP
A

AtreyuRock

Reaction score
Awesome, I called motorola and they have no idea, this is not a known issue and they have no answer for me. LOL.

OP
A

AtreyuRock

Reaction score
So I found something interesting. If I use my gmail account I set up with the phone I can attach photos, however if I go to gmail via browser and sign in to one of my many gmail accounts, I cannot upload in those emails, only the one associated with my phone.

I also discovered that I can upload images onto facebook only if Im using the facebook app. If Im using facebook via facebook.com through the browser I cannot upload images and uploads are disabled.

Is this normal or is my phone unique?