Upload icon at the top of the phone

frankieebotz

Reaction score
I have a square with an up arrow. When I drag it down it says items waiting to upload. Wi-Fi is off or unavailable. Yesterday it was 2 items. Today it's 4. I have no idea what they can be and why I would need Wi-Fi. Does anyone know?

Thanks-
Frank

SallyC

Reaction score
I have a square with an up arrow. When I drag it down it says items waiting to upload. Wi-Fi is off or unavailable. Yesterday it was 2 items. Today it's 4. I have no idea what they can be and why I would need Wi-Fi. Does anyone know?

Thanks-
Frank

Have you taken pictures that might be wanting to sync with your computer? I'm just guessing, of course. I assume that when you pull it down and press on it you don't get anymore info?

OP
F

frankieebotz

Reaction score
I have taken pictures. I was thinking, that's what it was. How do I turn this feature off?

OP
F

frankieebotz

Reaction score
OK. Thanks Sally. I will have to wait until I get home to do that. Appreciate your help

SallyC

Reaction score
OK. Thanks Sally. I will have to wait until I get home to do that. Appreciate your help

Now that I think a minute, I believe you want to be connected via USB to your pc. Then, in your connection screen, I think it's an option. It's a new feature after the update so you probably didn't see it before.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Open "my gallery" from phone click motocast button, upper right corner will be motocast settings. I disabled mine.

----posted maxx'ed out----

SallyC

Reaction score
Open "my gallery" from phone click motocast button, upper right corner will be motocast settings. I disabled mine.

----posted maxx'ed out----

I didn't see it there. Thanks for pointing it out.